Wednesday, February 8, 2012

She Helped Me in Sending Valentine Gift to Baroda on Time by Gujarat Gifts























I had been living in UK for a few months then. And one day, while exploring my facebook account, I got a new friend request in my inbox. It was from my MBA class mate Sneha. I immediately accepted it and found her online. We discussed a lot of things. She was still living in Baroda and had joined a private bank there. I loved her very much but had never expressed my feelings.

While chatting with her online I got a feeling that she was also missing me equally, as if she had been waiting to hear it from me. But I was still not sure and wanted more subtle reasons to believe what I was feeling. I was living with my elder brother and his family here in London. I discussed everything with my Bhabhi (brother’s wife) and she suggested me a wonderful thing to do in such situation. ‘Why don’t you send her Valentine Gifts to Baroda’ said she. ‘Yes, I can’ was my reply, ‘but the valentine day is just after a day from now?’ was the question. I was unable to decide how but I had decided I would do it and suddenly an idea sprang up in my mind.

I have many friends in Baroda. I will ask one of them to buy a suitable gift, a flower basket and a greeting card and deliver to her on my behalf. “Idiot” was the comment my Bhabhi passed. ‘Why don’t you think of sending valentine gift to Baroda online’ she asked. She sensed my surprise and explained how she has always been sending Gifts to India on every occasion. She knew of a site which was from Ahmedabad and could deliver valentine gifts to Baroda within 24 hours. I did so. I know you are waiting to know what happened next. Well she is here with me in London as my wife today.

Visit: http://www.gujaratgifts.com/valentine-gifts-to-india/valentine-serenades.html

No comments:

Post a Comment